Most financial decisions have a tax component to them. BCA works with you to coordinate all of your financial decisions to minimize the tax implications to you.
Planning is our focus – it’s the key to your success.
We take a proactive approach to tax services. By coordinating and integrating the various aspects of your financial life, we can identify and assist you in taking advantage of tax saving opportunities. This includes both individual tax and business tax issues.
Tax Services Provided include:
- Tax Planning Services and Strategies
- Tax Projections
- Tax Preparation Services
- Individual Income Tax Returns
- All Business Tax Returns (Corporate, S-Corporate, Partnership, LLC)
- Estate Tax Returns
- Fiduciary/Trust Tax Returns
- Gift Tax Returns
- Not-For-Profit Tax Returns
- Government Tax Collection Resolution and Audit Representation
- Reply to Government Correspondence and Notices
- Tax Audits
- Offers in Compromise
- Tax Implications of Buying and Selling Assets
- Real Estate Transactions (buy/sell/1031 exchanges)
- Business Asset Acquisition and Sales
- Investment Property Acquisition and Sales
Unlike most accounting firms that treat tax as a historical and compliance element (simply filing returns after events have occurred), we believe that we can offer the most benefit to our clients if we are involved before the events occur.
As such, we encourage our clients to contact us to discuss potential, as well as on going financial matters. And, we include these conversations in our all-inclusive pricing structure so that you are not surprised by extra charges (if a conversation leads to a new engagement for which charges will apply, you will be notified ahead of time).
Call or email us today to find out how our innovative and proactive
can help you receive all of the tax savings advice that you are entitled to.